(11) Response of a doublet to a nearby dc electrode of uniform potential
CL Wirth and Sri Harsha Nuthalapati, Physical Review E (2016) 94, 042614
(10) Langmuir monolayer characterization via polymer microtensiometers
P Gijsenbergh, M Pepicelli, CL Wirth, J Vermant and R Puers, Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical (2015) 229, 110 - 117
(9) Fabrication of planar colloidal clusters with template-assisted interfacial assembly
CL Wirth, MFL De Volder, and J Vermant, Langmuir (2015) 31, (5), 1632 - 1640.
(8) A polymer microdevice for tensiometry of insoluble components
P Gijsenbergh, M Pepicelli, CL Wirth, J Vermant and R Puers, Procedia Engineering (2014) 87, 80 - 83
(7) Weak electrolyte dependence in the repulsion of colloids at a water-oil interface
CL Wirth, EM Furst and J Vermant, Langmuir (2014) 30, (10), 2670-2675.
(6) Electrolyte dependence of particle motion near an electrode during ac polarization
CL Wirth, PJ Sides and DC Prieve, Physical Review E (2013) 87, 032302.
(5) Single and pairwise motion of particles near an ideally polarizable electrode
CL Wirth, RM Rock, PJ Sides and DC Prieve, Langmuir (2011) 27, (1), 9781-9791.
(4) The imaging ammeter, Editor's choice & cover
CL Wirth, PJ Sides, DC Prieve, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (2011) 357, (1), 1-12.
(3) An imaging ammeter for electrochemical measurements
PJ Sides, CL Wirth, DC Prieve, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (2010) 13, (8), F10-F12.
(2) 2D assembly of colloidal particles on a planar electrode
DC Prieve, PJ Sides, CL Wirth, Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science (2010) 15, (3), 160-174.
(1) Mechanisms for directed assembly of colloidal particles in two dimensions by application of electric fields in Electrophoretic Deposition of Nanomaterials
PJ Sides, CL Wirth and DC Prieve, 3-72. Eds. JH Dickerson and AR Boccaccini. Springer, 2012.