1. Be Aware of Potential Pitfalls From Relying on Client-Supplied Information" Journal of Tax Practice & Procedure, CCH, Vol. 15, No. 3, June - July 2013, pp. 49 - 54
2. Tax Preparer Penalties for Relying on Incorrect Client Information - Taxes Magazine,
CCH, Vol. 91, No. 7, July 2013, pp. 49 - 52
3. Don't Let the Burden of Proof Shift to the Taxpayer, International Journal of Business
and Social Science Vol. 3, no. 23, 2012, pp. 237-242
4. Solar Power in China, Madrid: Market Instruments and Sustainable Economy 2012,
pp. 81-92, with Renee Castrigano.
5. Comparisons between the cap and trade system and carbon taxation: is the USA ready
for a carbon tax? Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation Vol. X, 2011, pp. 35-44,
with Rahmat Tavallali, Hai Sook Kwon and John Geekie.
6. Great Lakes water quality and restoration programs. Critical Issues in Environmental
Taxation Vol X, 2011, pp. 144-149, with Rahmat Tavallali.
7. "Recent US Tax Laws Greatly Expand Use of Tax Code to Encourage Resource
Conservation", Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, Vol. VIII, 2010, pp. 554-570, with Bruce McClain, John Geekie, and Phillip W. Thornton.
8. An Examination of the Environmental Impact of Key US Transportation-Related Tax
Provisions, Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, Vol. VII, 2009, pp. 295 - 310,
with Rahmat Tavallali and Bruce McClain.
9. Ethanol as Renewable Energy: A Quantitative Analysis of U.S. Energy Policy Using
Corn as an Alternative Fuel, Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, Vol. VI, 2009, pp. 601-613, with Rahmat Tavallali and Bruce McClain.
10. Tax Incentive Policy for Fuel Efficiency¿ Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, VolIV, 2007, pp. 509-513, with Rahmat Tavallali.
11. The Use of Environmental Taxation Incentives to Encourage Investment in Solar
Power, Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, Vol. III, 2006, pp. 461-467, with
Larry A. Krieser, Julsuchada Sirisom, and Bill Butcher.
12. Personal Holding Company Provisions Can Trap Unwary Taxpayers, Tax Ideas,
September 2000, pp. 5151-5166, with Bruce W. McClain.
13. Structuring Charitable Gifts of Property in Lieu of Demolition or Condemnation, Tax Exempt Advisor, Issue 316, November 2000, pp. 4-11.
14. Consider Charitable Deductions of Real Estate as Alternative to Removal or
Condemnation. TAXES-The Tax Magazine, October 2000, pp. 31-36, with Bruce