1. Allensworth-Davies D, Talcott J, Heeren T, de Vries B, Blank T, Clark J. The health effects of masculine self-esteem following treatment for localized prostate cancer among gay men. LGBT Health. 2016; 3(1):49-56.
2. Smith PC, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Winter MR, Saitz R. Use of a single alcohol screening question to identify other drug use. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2014; 139:178-80.
3. Saitz R, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Winter MR, Smith PC. The ability of single screening questions for unhealthy alcohol and other drug use to identify substance dependence in primary care. J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2014; 75(1):153-157.
4. Redmond N, Hicks LS, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Samet JH, Winter MR, Saitz R. Association of recent incarceration with traumatic injury, substance use related health consequences, and health care utilization. J Addict Med. 2013; [Epub ahead of print].
5. Saitz R, Cheng DM, Winter M, Kim TW, Meli SM, Allensworth-Davies D, Lloyd-Travaglini CA, Samet JH. Chronic care management for dependence on alcohol and other drugs: The AHEAD randomized trial. JAMA. 2013; 310(11):1156-1167. doi:10.1001/jama.2013.277609.
6. Fuster D, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Palfai TP, Samet JH, Saitz R. No detectable association between frequency of marijuana use and health or healthcare utilization among primary care patients. J Gen Intern Med. 2013; [Epub ahead of print].
7. D'Amore M, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Samet JH, Saitz R. Disparities in safe sex counseling & behavior among individuals with substance dependence: a cross-sectional study. Reprod Health. 2012; 9(35). doi:10.1186/1742-4755-9-35.
8. Allensworth-Davies D, Cheng DM, Smith PC, Samet JH, Saitz R. The Short Inventory of Problems-Modified for Drug Use (SIP-DU): validity in a primary care sample. Am J Addict. 2012; 21(3):257-62.
9. Reif S, Larson MJ, Cheng DM, Allensworth-Davies D, Samet J, Saitz R. Chronic disease and recent addiction treatment utilization among alcohol and drug dependent adults. Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy. 2011; 18;6:28.
10. Welles SL, Ross MW, Banik S, Fisher LE, McFarlane M, Kachur R, Rietmeijer K, Allensworth-Davies D. Demographic and sexual behavior comparisons of Indian and United States internet samples of men who have sex with men. Int J Sexual Health. 2011; 23(2):90-101.
11. Smith PC, Schmidt SM, Allensworth-Davies D, Saitz R. A single-question screening test for drug use in primary care. Arch Intern Med. 2010; 12;170(13):1155-60.
12. Smith PC, Schmidt SM, Allensworth-Davies D, Saitz R. Primary care validation of a single-question alcohol screening test. J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 24(7):783-8.
13. Howland J, Rohsenow DJ, Minsky S, Snoberg J, Tagerud S, Hunt SK, Almeida A, Greece J, Allensworth-Davies D. The effects of transdermal scopolamine on simulated ship navigation and attention/reaction time. Int J Occup Environ Health. 2008; 14(4):250-6.
14. Howland J, Rohsenow DJ, Allensworth-Davies D, Greece J, Almeida A, Minsky SJ, Arnedt JT, Hermos J. The incidence and severity of hangover the morning after moderate alcohol intoxication. Addiction. 2008; 103(5):758-65.
15. Allensworth-Davies D, Welles SL, Hellerstedt WL, Ross MW. Body image, body satisfaction, and unsafe anal intercourse among men who have sex with men. J Sex Res. 2008; 45(1):49-56.
16. Allensworth-Davies D, Leigh J, Pukstas K, Geron SM, Hardt E, Brandeis G, Engle RL, Parker VA. Country of origin and racio-ethnicity: are there differences in perceived organizational cultural competency and job satisfaction among nursing assistants in long-term care? Health Care Manage Rev. 2007; 32(4):321-9.
17. Biolo A, Chao T, Duhaney TA, Kotlyar E, Allensworth-Davies D, Loscalzo J, Sam F. Usefulness of the aldosterone synthase gene polymorphism C-344-T to predict cardiac remodeling in African-Americans versus non-African-Americans with chronic systolic heart failure. Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100(2):285-90.
18. Sam F, Halickman I, Vita JA, Levitzky Y, Cupples LA, Loscalzo J, Allensworth-Davies D. Predictors of improved left ventricular systolic function in an urban cardiomyopathy program. Am J Cardiol. 2006; 98(12):1622-6.
19. Neogi T, Hunter DJ, Chaisson CE, Allensworth-Davies D, Zhang Y. Frequency and predictors of inappropriate management of recurrent gout attacks in a longitudinal study. J Rheumatol. 2006; 33(1):104-9.
20. Weingart SN, Davis RB, Palmer RH, Cahalane M, Hamel MB, Mukamal K, Phillips RS, Davies DT Jr, Iezzoni LI. Discrepancies between explicit and implicit review: physician and nurse assessments of complications and quality. Health Serv Res. 2002; 37(2):483-98.
21. Weingart SN, Mukamal K, Davis RB, Davies DT Jr, Palmer RH, Cahalane M, Hamel MB, Phillips RS, Iezzoni LI. Physician-reviewers' perceptions and judgments about quality of care. Int J Qual Health Care. 2001; 13(5):357-65.
22. McCarthy EP, Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Palmer RH, Cahalane M, Hamel MB, Mukamal K, Phillips RS, Davies DT Jr. Does clinical evidence support ICD-9-CM diagnosis coding of complications? Med Care. 2000; 38(8):868-76.
23. Weingart SN, Iezzoni LI, Davis RB, Palmer RH, Cahalane M, Hamel MB, Mukamal K, Phillips RS, Davies DT Jr, Banks NJ. Use of administrative data to find substandard care: validation of the complications screening program. Med Care. 2000; 38(8):796-806.