* France, C.M., Lysaker, P.H., & Robinson, R.P. (2007). The "chemical imbalance" explanation for depression: Origins, lay endorsement, and clinical implications. Professional Psychology: Research & Practice, 38, 411-420.
* France, C.M., & Sparhawk, G.R. (February, 2006). An instrument to guide symptom-specific treatment of residual symptoms in depression. Psychiatry On-Line. Available at http://www.priory.com/psych/instrument.pdf
* France, C.M., & Uhlin, B.D. (2006). Narrative as an outcome domain in psychosis. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 79, 53-67.
* France, C.M., & Wolf, E.A. (2000). Issues related to postdoctoral education and training in professional psychology: Results of an opinion survey. Professional Psychology: Research & Practice, 12, 434-439.
* Lysaker, P.H. & France, C.M. (1999). Psychotherapy as an element in supported employment for persons with severe and persistent mental illness. Psychiatry, 62, 209-221.
* Lysaker, P.H., France, C.M., Hunter, N.L., & Davis, L.W. (2005). Personal narratives of illness in schizophrenia: Associations with neurocognition and symptoms. Psychiatry, 68, 140-151.
* Napolitano, S., Yaroslavsky, I., & France, C.M. (2018) (in-press). Is it interpersonal? Context moderates BPD effects on spontaneous rumination and distress. Journal of Personality Disorders.